Managed by a small group of friends close to the subtle worlds!
The idea came up... with the need, after a few training in dowsing, it seemed more convenient to us to gather different information in the form of dowsing / pendulum charts.
Dowsing charts generator application
Our friendly site administrator, being at ease with web application development, coded this wonderful
Dowsing / pendulum charts generator software.
Its software is published under a free licence by the name of myBiometer (source code is on framagit), this is a simple web page including the generator where data (charts) is saved on your browser. On Subtil we use an improved version of the generator, the data is saved on our server and the charts can be shared between users.
If you have created charts on myBiometer we can import them on Subtil, for this please contact us.
You will find many models of ready-to-use or customizable dowsing charts.
We have a lot of ideas for improvement to offer (add gradients, use with smartphone, ...) and maybe you too? Let us know!
We would also like to compensate the developer for the time spent on the code and maintenance of Subtil, that's why we ask you to make Subtil known through your social networks (not just digital ) and donations. Visit the support page to learn more.
The goal of Subtil is to make dowsing charts accessible to many people as possible, to simplify and ease their own dowsing experiences and practises.
Subtil was originally created in French, thanks to the voluntary support of various users, the site is also available in English, German, Spanish, Portuguese and Italian.
We would like to thank the following:
- John Smith for the English translation
- Stephan Stadelmann for the German translation
- Minan for the Spanish translation
- Alido for the Portuguese translation
- Marina Perles for the Italian traduction
Third-party libraries used
In order to create this website, we used many software components, here are some of them:
- Bfwk A small framework for PHP made by befox under GPLv3
- Bootstrap A framework for responsive design, and some very useful libraries: Bootstrap-colorpicker, Bootstrap-notify, Bootstrap-select
- Font-Awesome A large collection of icons
- Chanut is Industries Newsletter icon
- jQuery A handy JS library
- VueJS A JS framework for user interface design
- Moment.js A JS library for date manipulation
- noUiSlider A library for the JS management of sliders
- Sortable A JS library to manage reordering with drag and drop
- PluXml A blog engine in PHP with XML as staorage
- Cat avatar generator An generator to illustrate comments, many thanks to David Revoy for the illustrations and Andreas Gohr's for the generation code.
General Conditions of Use
Through your use of this website subtil.net (SERVICE), you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by all applicable.
If you do not wish to be bound by the agreement represented by these terms and conditions, you may not access the Site.
The Service is provided "as is" without warranties. The editor shall not be responsible for any direct or indirect damage resulting or following the use of the SERVICE or the impossibility of using the SERVICE.
The use of this service is reserved to a strictly personal and private use. The editor reserves the right to suspend, prohibit, interrupt or restrict all or a portion of the site's functionality at any time, without prior notice without being required to justify its decision, by any means at his disposal, to the users for whom the editor estimated that they have violated these Terms & Conditions.
When in doubt on the interpretation or any conflict of these General Conditions, users should refer to the French version.
The site www.subtil.net is not a professional site.
Director of publication & data controller: Jérôme ANDANSON
The host site provider is:
75366 PARIS CEDEX
0801 84 13 00 00 - +1 302-782-0229 (International phone number)
If you wish to contact the Subtil managers, please use the contact form.
The access data  to the sites are saved on the server, they are kept for a period of 30 days, they allow us to generate statistical consultation reports and can be possibly communicated following a legal claim by a third party.
For users with a user account on subtil.net, we keep your email address, login, and data associated with the dowsing charts you saved on the site. This data is necessary for on-site authentication and the backup of your charts.
Your data will not be shared or sold to third parties.
You can oppose automated processing or request the deletion of your user account, no functionality is yet available for you to be autonomous in this action, you can however contact us via this form to make your request, we will process it as soon as possible. Please note that your private charts will be deleted, but those you would have shared on the site are made available under licence CC-BY-NC 4.0, and therefore will not be deleted.
The cookies used:
- The session cookie allows you to use a user account and stay connected between several pages, you will not be asked to authenticate on each page
- The language cookie used to store the language code to be displayed
Here is a link to learn more about cookies.