About the site
Managed by a small group of friends close to the subtle worlds!
The idea came up... of the need, following training in dowsing, it seemed practical to us to gather different information in the form of dowsing / pendulum charts.
Dowsing charts generator application
Our friendly site administrator, being comfortable with web application development, coded us this wonderful
Dowsing / pendulum charts generator software.
Its software is published under free licence under the name of myBiometer (source code is on framagit), it is a simple web page including the generator where the data (charts) are saved on your browser. On subtil.net we use an improved version of the generator, the data is saved on our server and the charts can be shared between users.
If you have created charts on myBiometer we can import them on subtil.net, for this please contact us.
You will find many models of ready-to-use or customizable dowsing charts. You will still have to print them, on the screen it may not be simple .
We have a lot of ideas for improvement to offer (add gradients, use with smartphone, ...) and maybe you too? Let us know!
We would also like to compensate the developer for the time spent on the code and maintenance of the site, that's why we ask you to make the site known through your social networks (not just digital, ) and donations. Visit the support page to learn more.
The goal of subtil.net is to make dowsing charts accessible to mas many people as possible, to simplfy and ease their own dowsing experiences and practises.
The site was originally created in French, thanks to the voluntary support of various users, the site is also available in German and English.
We would like to thank the following:
- John Smith for the English translation
- Stephan Stadelmann for the German translation
- Minan for the Spanish translation
Third-party libraries used
In order to create this website, we used many software components, here are some of them:
- Bfwk A small framework for PHP made by befox under GPLv3
- Bootstrap A framework for responsive design, and some very useful libraries: Bootstrap-colorpicker, Bootstrap-notify, Bootstrap-select
- Font-Awesome A large collection of icons
- Chanut is Industries Newsletter icon
- jQuery A handy JS library
- VueJS A JS framework for user interface design
- Moment.js A JS library for date manipulation
- noUiSlider A library for the JS management of sliders
- Sortable A JS library to manage reordering with drag and drop
- PluXml A blog engine in PHP with XML as staorage
- Cat avatar generator An generator to illustrate comments, many thanks to David Revoy for the illustrations and Andreas Gohr's for the generation code.
The site www.subtil.net is not a professional site.
Director of publication & data controller: Jérôme ANDANSON
The host site provider is:
75366 PARIS CEDEX
0801 84 13 00 00 - +1 302-782-0229 (International phone number)
If you wish to contact the site managers, please use the contact form.
The access data  to the sites are saved on the server, they are kept for a period of 30 days, they allow us to generate statistical consultation reports and can be possibly communicated following a legal claim by a third party.
For users with a user account on subtil.net, we keep your email address, login, and data associated with the dowsing charts you saved on the site. This data is necessary for on-site authentication and the backup of your charts.
Your data will not be shared or sold to third parties.
You can oppose automated processing or request the deletion of your user account, no functionality is yet available for you to be autonomous in this action, you can however contact us via this form to make your request, we will process it as soon as possible. Please note that your private charts will be deleted, but those you would have shared on the site are made available under licence CC0, and therefore will not be deleted.
The cookies used:
- The session cookie allows you to use a user account and stay connected between several pages, you will not be asked to authenticate on each page
- The language cookie used to store the language code to be displayed
Here is a link to learn more about cookies.